1. If your lover was turned on by forced feminization would you participate (giving or receiving)?
*forced feminization is the practice of enforcing activities on a male, which are typically associated with women, to make him submissive. For example: wearing lingerie, heels, make-up.
I definitely would. I like the idea of helping satisfy my partner’s fantasies/passions. I think it could be kinda hot too, as well as fun. Of course, as fun as it might be, I wouldn’t want to do it if they weren’t into it.
2. When you have sexual dreams or fantasies that are aggressive or cruel, does it worry you?
I have never really had any cruel or aggressive dreams before, though if I did, I don’t think it would worry me. It’s only a dream, after all. All the other times I have come close to having a good sex dream I woke up before any real action happened.
3. Tell us your hottest filthiest fantasy, right now, in 100 words or less.
This is the fantasy about your desires that you probably never share, maybe they even go against your morals, or are societal taboos.
I really want to take turns tying each other up and having our ways with each other. I find the idea incredibly hot, with all the trust involved.
4. Which super hero would you like to have sex with? Why?
c. Wonder Woman
You know, I have never really been much of a superhero/comic person. Though, reading other TMI Tuesday posts, I have heard some good things about Aquaman.
5. Knowing there’s a hot young couple in the adjoining hotel room, would you press your ear against the wall to hear the action on the other side?
Oh, hell yes! I had neighbors who were always really loud and I could hear them on the otherside of my bedroom wall. Sometimes I would even get my vibrator out and listen to them while playing with myself, imagining what they were doing.
6. Do you think the lure to live out sexual fantasies or have sex frequently is amplified by technology? Briefly explain.
Oh, definitely. With the internet you can find anything. The sex blogosphere has given me a ton of information and advice. It has really helped me grow, especially with my own blog.
Bonus: Describe your fantasy life in three (3) words.
Fun. Sexy. Intimate.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!