1. I am in need of an intervention for my obsession with _____ .
I don’t really feel like I am obsessed with anything. Then again, the first step is admitting there is a problem, and well, I don’t have a problem that I can see.
2. You are being auctioned off. What is your unique selling point?
I can suck a mean dick. I can cook. I am a good listener, and consider myself the perfect girlfriend.
3. On a scale of 1-5 how many stars did your mom or dad give your current significant other or your favorite, longest lasting love? (1 is bad, 5 is great)
They weren’t too impressed with Will (longest lasting, most serious). He was a good guy, but he was a bit odd. They couldn’t appreciate that. Plus, the guy broke my heart. Three stars.
4. Most of the meals I eat are:
a. Cooked in a microwave
b. Cooked in the oven/stove
c. Made by someone else
Made by someone else. Either my roommate cooks or we go out. Once in a while I will cook, but it’s either for a gathering or she is out with her boyfriend.
5. When work and life stress me out, nothing relieves the tension like _____ .
Writing and masturbating, though not at the same time. Heh,though I have tried that one. It works best when writing erotica.
Bonus: Write and answer your own bonus question.
In following suite with question number 3, how would your parents rate your least favorite relationship?
Heh, I never introduced him to my dad. My mom though he was even worse. I hate to say it, but the dude was kind of a loser. My mom would give him 1 star. Had my dad met him, probably 0. Then again, no one is good enough for his baby girl.