1. Today is couple appreciation day. What do you most appreciate about being a couple (consider current or past relationships)
I appreciate having someone there at the end of the day. I love sending him sweet good morning texts in hopes of making his day a little bit better. Hes been a bit scarce the last few weeks due to school, but I am hoping to have his undivided attention soon. I also appreciate the fact that that if I am having a bad day, he knows what to say to cheer me up.
2. It is also Global Love Day. How can you or how will you extend love today?
As I said above, I send a good morning text in hopes of brightening his day. We are not quite at the “I love you” stage, but maybe soonish? I don’t know, I already said it last month, though I am letting him think it was the alcohol since he didn’t reciprocate the feeling.
3. May 1 is loyalty day as well, originally it had to do with patriotism in the United States. That meaning aside, in what ways are you loyal?
I don’t give up on people easily. I give more chances than I should count. I don’t “cheat.” I guess I am also kind of a door mat, lol.
4. So it seems today is also Phone In Sick day. When is the last time you phoned in sick? Where you really sick? How did you spend the “sick” day?
Several years ago. Back in 2014. I was horribly sick. I couldn’t breathe, had to get a new inhaler and everything. I only call in when I am on my deathbed. Well, except the time that there were too many people scheduled and I just want to play video games. My coworkers thanked me.
5. May 1, 1840 the world’s first adhesive postage stamp was issued in the United Kingdom. Who would you like to see on a postage stamp?
Not who, but what. I would love to see x-rated postage stamps. Sadly, I don’t ever see that happening.
Bonus: How was your first day of May?
Honestly it was kind of shitty. I hate coming to work after the weekend because there is 3 days of work rather than 1. It is always a clusterfuck, especially on the first.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!