It’s another addition of TMI Tuesday “Would You Rather…?”
1. If you and your significant other played “sexual truth or dare” with other couples, would you rather watch your s.o. have sex with someone or would you prefer having sex with someone in front of your s.o.?
It depends. I really don’t like to share, and I don’t think he would either. However, if the other person he had sex with was male I might be more into it. I would feel more comfortable having sex with a woman than a man if my boyfriend was to watch. However, I would love a MMF thressome with him, so if he was to join I would much prefer that.
2. Would you rather watch your favorite porn with your sibling or read your favorite sexy erotica out loud to your parent(s)?
Honestly, none would really bother me. However, I have actually watched porn with one of my sister’s before, and that was hilarious. We had a lot of amusing commentary with it, and it was my first porn, so she was able to say “it doesn’t work like that in real life” when appropriate.
3. To get sexually aroused, would you rather watch girl on girl porn or guy on guy porn?
Guy on guy, as that is what I watch anyways.
4. Would you rather have sex with your boss, in an office conference room or masturbate at home knowing that your neighbor is watching?
Considering the fact that I work at a casino and there are cameras EVERYWHERE, I think I would prefer to masturbate with the neighbor watching, depending on the neighbor.
5. Based on your current mood, would you rather try out new and kinky sex ideas or have romantic sex?
Honestly, I would love the romantic sex, as it has been a long time for any type of sex.
Bonus: Would you rather have three kids and no money or no kids with three million dollars?
No kids and 3M dollars, definitely. I am kind of thinking I don’t want kids, though I am just not at a good point in my life to even consider kids.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!