- DARING: What are your 50 shades?
1. I enjoy the idea that my partner wants to inflict pain on me that:
a. makes me curious
b. is titillating and sexually arousing
c. that leaves me screaming and/or crying because that’s the way I like it
A – I have never experienced “play” pain. I think it could be fun and would be willing to try it with the right partner.
2. Do you like being forced to dress or act in a way that is humiliating? If yes, please describe. If no, why not?
I don’t think I would like this. I am pretty sensitive when it comes to humiliating situations. I do think dressing up is fun, so I don’t see what would be humiliating, but maybe I just don’t know whats out there.
3. Do you like seeing bruises, scars, or marks that were caused during sex on either you or your partner? What kind of marks?
I love sex marks. When I see them I think of how I got them and grin. However, I have only gotten and given hickies. I have never had a bruise or scar. I am sure I would love them just as much.
4. Would you like to be forced to do sexual things that you don’t necessarily like to do? Yes or No.
I don’t think I would. In a way I have been forced before, or at least pressured into things (Toby for example).
5. Do you want to be forced to watch your lover with someone else? Yes, No or It depends.
I definitely would not like to see that ever. Nothing about that idea gets me excited in any way, unless you count negative excitement (rage).
6. What dirty (sometimes inappropriate) things do you like to say to your sexual partner?
I love to admire his cock. “Oh, you have such a nice cock; Oh your cock feels so good in me.”
Bonus: Finish this statement: I like being powerful in bed because __________ . (Think I will skip this one. I have never really taken control in bed and I have no idea on how to approach it).
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!