Hook-ups: A cultural revolution
Hookups — brief uncommitted sexual encounters between individuals who are not romantic partners or dating each other.
1. When was your last hook-up?
About a month ago.
2. Briefly describe the hook-up?
D was leaving for vacation the next day, so we wanted to say goodbye and have one last go round before who knows when we would hang out again.
3. How did you feel physically and emotionally after your last hook-up
I felt great, both physically and emotionally, though sad to see him go. The quickie before work made for a great day.
4. Are you still acquainted with the person from your hook-up?
5. How often do you engage in hook-ups?
D is about the only one I hook up with. It varies, from once a week, to months in between. I am not really a fan. I wish it was more consistent.
6. What do you like most about engaging in hook-ups?
Honestly, as of late I don’t enjoy it *that* much. I just feel used most of the time. I do like the physical connection, and like that I don’t have a commitment. I am just not in the right state of mind for a relationship.
Bonus: Are you married and having hook-ups?
I am not married, but if I was I would not be having hook ups.