TMI Tuesday…play it, enjoy it!
1. Does your workplace have a “casual Friday” or a day when you can dress down or out of uniform?
My workplace does not. For my department we are required to wear office casual every day of the week. Sadly that means no jeans. Luckily, we are one of the few departments that does not require a uniform.
2. Has the growth of social media and unabashed sharing of personal info on social media made you MORE or LESS cautious about your privacy?
I am more cautious in some ways, like when it pertains to my personal identity. Other ways, like blogging, I love to kiss and tell.
3. Is gay marriage legal where you live?
4. Is smoking marijuana legal where you live? Under what circumstances?
Yes. Recreational and medical.
5. Give us a hashtag that best describes your weekend. Hashtag must be 15 letters or less.
Bonus: Have you ever stalked a celebrity? Who?
No, though I used to be obsessed with Justin Timberlake as a kid.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!