“Time is not a line but a dimension, like the dimensions of space.” Welcome to TMI Tuesday…
I Need My Space
1. Do you think that fate or destiny play a role in love?
b. For the most part
d. Not really
e. Not at all
I absolutely believe it. If you had asked me 6 months ago I might not have. Now though, I most definitely do. I was working at a place that I was miserable in for over 10 years. By random chance, an old coworker reached out with a new opportunity. I took it, after thinking that I would forever be at said miserable place. I met Aaron at the new place. I am having trouble with coworkers again, but Aaron helps keep me strong. I believe I was only sent there to meet him. It might sound cheesy to some, but we are meant to be.
2. True or False – If my sexual likes and dislikes are not in line with my partners, I change them.
False – We would talk about it. Luckily, we have the same interests, and even those that we are curious the other is willing to try.
3. You and your partner are at a party. Both of you are equally acquainted with the hosts and the other people attending, although you aren’t the best of pals with any of the guests, you have conversed with them on a few occasions. During the socializing, what would you most likely do?
a. I’d stay glued to my partner’s side, conversing with the same people he/she is.
b. I’d be away from my partner, mingling with the other guests.
c. I’d stay near my partner, but involved in different conversations.
d. I spend some time by my partner’s side, and some time mingling.
e. I let my partner drift or stick by me – as she/he wishes.
Neither of us like large gatherings, so this is unlikely, but if it did happen we would definitely stay close to each other.
4. Have you ever gone through your partner’s journal, diary or personal letters?
a. Yes – I‘ve read it/them from A to Z.
b. Yes – I’ve read some of it/them.
c. I know where she/he keeps them but I haven’t read any.
d. I know where she/he keeps them – I couldn’t help but look – but I haven’t read any.
e. No – I don’t know where she/he keeps them, and I have no intention of looking.
f. No – I don’t know she/he keeps them, even though I’ve looked.
I don’t think he does keep a journal, but if he did that is his business. If he wants to show me something he wrote, he will. No need to snoop.
5. Have you ever had a romantic partner go through your journal, diary, personal letters or text messages without your permission? How did you feel? What did you do?
I have not, though I imagine that I would feel violated and extremely upset. I am an open book, and if they couldn’t see that that is their loss.
Bonus: What makes you feel loved?
The way that Aaron looks at me, kisses and holds me. The things we do together.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!